“Faith crosses every border and touches every heart in every nation.”
- Do I think faith will be an important part of being a good president? Yes, I do.
- Every nation in every region now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.
- Everywhere that freedom stirs, let tyrants fear.
- Faith crosses every border and touches every heart in every nation.
- For all who love freedom and peace, the world without Saddam Hussein’s regime is a better and safer place.
- For diplomacy to be effective, words must be credible – and no one can now doubt the word of America.
- Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don’t attack each other. Free nations don’t develop weapons of mass destruction.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?