“Fathers should be neither seen nor heard. That is the only proper basis for family life.”
- Experience is one thing you can’t get for nothing.
- Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.
- Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.
- Fathers should be neither seen nor heard. That is the only proper basis for family life.
- Hatred is blind, as well as love.
- He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.
- How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.