“Federal law should hold organizations like the League of Women Voters harmless if they make good-faith mistakes while registering people.”
- Defending Congressional authority should not be a partisan issue.
- Escapism makes a lot of intuitive sense – whisk people away from their cares with stories of a better life.
- Even a single Justice can have a profound impact on the country.
- Federal law should hold organizations like the League of Women Voters harmless if they make good-faith mistakes while registering people.
- For people worried about the Great Recession and the uncertainty of what is coming next, the characters of ‘Mad Men’ are good company.
- For technology companies, information about what people do online is extremely valuable – it can be used to sell targeted advertising or sold to data clearinghouses.
- Gun violence in the U.S. is an epidemic.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.