“For diplomacy to be effective, words must be credible – and no one can now doubt the word of America.”
- Everywhere that freedom stirs, let tyrants fear.
- Faith crosses every border and touches every heart in every nation.
- For all who love freedom and peace, the world without Saddam Hussein’s regime is a better and safer place.
- For diplomacy to be effective, words must be credible – and no one can now doubt the word of America.
- Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don’t attack each other. Free nations don’t develop weapons of mass destruction.
- Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward, and freedom will be defended.
- Government does not create wealth. The major role for the government is to create an environment where people take risks to expand the job rate in the United States.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?