“Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.”
- Few of us can stand prosperity. Another man’s, I mean.
- Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
- Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities. Truth isn’t.
- Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
- George Washington, as a boy, was ignorant of the commonest accomplishments of youth. He could not even lie.
- Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.
- Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.