“Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.”
- Ever since I first came here in 1963 to fight Henry Cooper, I have loved the people of England.
- Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
- Frazier is so ugly that he should donate his face to the U.S. Bureau of Wild Life.
- Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
- Go up in an airplane. Go high enough, and it’s like we don’t even exist.
- God tries you in certain, certain ways. Some people are rich, and they believe in God. They lose the money, things get hard, they get weak and quit going to church. Quit serving God like they did.
- Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn’t matter which color does the hating. It’s just plain wrong.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.