“Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.”
- Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities. Truth isn’t.
- Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
- George Washington, as a boy, was ignorant of the commonest accomplishments of youth. He could not even lie.
- Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.
- Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
- Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times.
- Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.