“Give a child love, laughter and peace, not AIDS.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.
- Forget the past.
- From the beginning, Mandela and Tambo was besieged with clients. We were not the only African lawyers in South Africa, but we were the only firm of African lawyers. For Africans, we were the firm of first choice and last resort.
- Give a child love, laughter and peace, not AIDS.
- I am confident that nobody… will accuse me of selfishness if I ask to spend time, while I am still in good health, with my family, my friends and also with myself.
- I came across few whites as a boy at Qunu. The local magistrate, of course, was white, as was the nearest shopkeeper. Occasionally, white travelers or policemen passed through our area. These whites appeared as grand as gods to me, and I was aware that they were to be treated with a mixture of fear and respect.
- I can’t pretend that I’m brave and that I can beat the whole world.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- A Quotes (16648)
- AIDS Quotes (21)
- And Quotes (16114)
- Child Quotes (266)
- Give a Quotes (4)
- Give Quotes (566)
- Laughter Quotes (29)
- Love Quotes (1684)
- Mandela Quotes (110)
- Nelson Mandela Quotations (105)
- Nelson Mandela Quotes (106)
- Nelson Quotes (109)
- Not Quotes (5851)
- Peace Quotes (238)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Nelson Mandela (105)
- Quotes by Nelson Mandela (105)
- Give a child love laughter and peace not AIDS Quotes
- Give a child love laughter and peace not Quotes
- Give a child love laughter and peace Quotes
- Give a child love laughter and Quotes
- Give a child love laughter Quotes
- Give a child love Quotes
- Give a child Quotes