“God made the Idiot for practice, and then He made the School Board.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
- Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times.
- Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
- God made the Idiot for practice, and then He made the School Board.
- Golf is a good walk spoiled.
- Good breeding consists in concealing how much we think of ourselves and how little we think of the other person.
- Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- And Quotes (16114)
- Board Quotes (31)
- For Quotes (6052)
- God Quotes (719)
- He Quotes (1362)
- Idiot Quotes (26)
- Made Quotes (648)
- Mark Quotes (244)
- Mark Twain Quotations (213)
- Mark Twain Quotes (213)
- Practice Quotes (88)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Mark Twain (213)
- Quotes by Mark Twain (213)
- School Quotes (442)
- The Quotes (20855)
- Then Quotes (1191)
- Twain Quotes (214)
- God made Quotes
- God made the Idiot for practice and Quotes
- God made the Idiot for practice and then He made Quotes
- God made the Idiot for practice and then He Quotes
- God made the Idiot for practice and then Quotes
- God made the Idiot for practice Quotes
- God made the Idiot for Quotes
- God made the Idiot Quotes
- God made the Quotes