“Golf is a good walk spoiled.”
- Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times.
- Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
- God made the Idiot for practice, and then He made the School Board.
- Golf is a good walk spoiled.
- Good breeding consists in concealing how much we think of ourselves and how little we think of the other person.
- Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
- Grief can take care if itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.