“Government does not create wealth. The major role for the government is to create an environment where people take risks to expand the job rate in the United States.”
- For diplomacy to be effective, words must be credible – and no one can now doubt the word of America.
- Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don’t attack each other. Free nations don’t develop weapons of mass destruction.
- Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward, and freedom will be defended.
- Government does not create wealth. The major role for the government is to create an environment where people take risks to expand the job rate in the United States.
- Great tragedy has come to us, and we are meeting it with the best that is in our country, with courage and concern for others because this is America. This is who we are.
- Hundreds of thousands of American servicemen and women are deployed across the world in the war on terror. By bringing hope to the oppressed, and delivering justice to the violent, they are making America more secure.
- I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers for myself, but for predecessors as well.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?