“Growing up, when I was younger, I didn’t feel all that tough or smart or strong. As I got older, I was able to discover my own strength.”
- For some reason, I find jogging incredibly boring, but yoga is the only thing I’ve been able to consistently do over the years. I think it’s because it also is sort of a mental exercise and calms you and refocuses you. So I find that that’s great, and sometimes someone will drag me to a spin class or on a hike.
- For whatever reason, I am just very attracted to mystery stories, solving mysteries. I was a huge fan of ‘The Jinx.’ That’s such a satisfying show because it’s all… I don’t want to give it away to anybody, but it’s really amazing.
- Going to the darkest place you can to make yourself really upset and adding that with the physicality and running around, you can work yourself into hysteria that way.
- Growing up, when I was younger, I didn’t feel all that tough or smart or strong. As I got older, I was able to discover my own strength.
- Having dinner with somebody you’ve looked up to your whole life is quite a memorable thing. Like, ‘Wow. I’m having dinner with someone who is a huge inspiration to me.’ That’s intense.
- Horror films are very effective to me; they have an impact on me. I think that real life things scare me a lot more.
- I Instagram and tweet a lot about my dog. I think he is one of the most interesting things about my life right now. All my motherly instincts go toward this dog. I love the dog.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.