“Growth is kinda built into everyone’s genes. It’s built into management’s genes, the salesman’s genes, the investors’ desires. People expect companies to grow.”
- You know, you can only throw in so many haymakers before one misses and you get knocked out.
- A career in journalism suddenly lost its appeal.
- Congress will pass a law restricting public comment on the Internet to individuals who have spent a minimum of one hour actually accomplishing a specific task while on line.
- Growth is kinda built into everyone’s genes. It’s built into management’s genes, the salesman’s genes, the investors’ desires. People expect companies to grow.
- I did not want to become a poster child for yet another disease.
- I have been quoted saying that, in the future, all companies will be Internet companies. I still believe that. More than ever, really.
- I really don’t have much respect for the people who live their lives motivated by an exit strategy existing, being performed. There was no option that we were trained in that says, ‘If it gets too hard, get up and leave.’
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.