“Guests, like fish, begin to smell after three days.”
- God grant that not only the love of liberty but a thorough knowledge of the rights of man may pervade all the nations of the earth, so that a philosopher may set his foot anywhere on its surface and say: ‘This is my country.’
- God helps those who help themselves.
- God works wonders now and then; Behold a lawyer, an honest man.
- Guests, like fish, begin to smell after three days.
- Half a truth is often a great lie.
- Having been poor is no shame, but being ashamed of it, is.
- He does not possess wealth; it possesses him.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.