“Guilt: punishing yourself before God doesn’t.”
- Everything will line up perfectly when knowing and living the truth becomes more important than looking good.
- God is a frequency. Stay tuned.
- Great masters neither want nor need your worship. Your greatest gift to them and yourself is to emulate their divinity by claiming it as your own.
- Guilt: punishing yourself before God doesn’t.
- If you sense there must be more, there is more.
- It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
- Joy is not the result of getting what you want; it is the way to get what you want. In the deepest sense, joy is what you want.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.