“Guitar music or rock n’ roll or whatever you want to call it sort of goes away with trends, but it’ll never go away completely. It can’t die because it’s so fundamentally attractive.”
- You’re always told by your publisher that you must only write one book a year and some years you should perhaps write none at all.
- ‘Hatful of Hollow’ and ‘The Smiths’ were lent to me, and they made me want to create music that might make another person feel like they made me feel – to have an effect on someone.
- Every time you write a song, you’re looking for some sort of perfection, and you never quite reach it. You’re always looking for that extra missing piece.
- Guitar music or rock n’ roll or whatever you want to call it sort of goes away with trends, but it’ll never go away completely. It can’t die because it’s so fundamentally attractive.
- I am a romantic fool, no doubt about that.
- I can be a woodsman if need be. I grew up very close to some forest, and I spent a lot of my formative years up and down trees, fooling around in the woods. I’m no stranger to that sort of landscape.
- I can’t draw. I’m good on the yo-yo, but I don’t draw.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.