“Guitars are kind of just, you know, sexy, especially old vintage ones.”
- A good espresso to me is a little bit salty; you just become used to a good taste. Anytime I go into a new place and they don’t clean their machine properly or the water temperature isn’t right, it tastes awful.
- All the folks I play with come from jazz backgrounds or at least appreciate spontaneity within the parameters of a pop song.
- Every time I get up in the morning, melodies occur to me and I start trying to shape lyrics to melodies.
- Guitars are kind of just, you know, sexy, especially old vintage ones.
- Honestly, I didn’t have the patience for biology or history in an academic sense, but I always liked the kind of big questions.
- I am, in some sense, a writer. Even though I kinda downplay the word thing, I do enjoy writing sometimes.
- I create little challenges for myself, like, ‘Okay, whatever you do in this song, you’ve got to somehow work in Greek Cypriots,’ or something like that.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.