“Gun violence in the U.S. is an epidemic.”
- Federal law should hold organizations like the League of Women Voters harmless if they make good-faith mistakes while registering people.
- For people worried about the Great Recession and the uncertainty of what is coming next, the characters of ‘Mad Men’ are good company.
- For technology companies, information about what people do online is extremely valuable – it can be used to sell targeted advertising or sold to data clearinghouses.
- Gun violence in the U.S. is an epidemic.
- If a company knows it may have to pay a large amount of money if it poses an unreasonable threat to others, it will have a strong incentive to act better.
- If apes are given the right to humane treatment, it just might become harder to deny that same right to their human cousins.
- If the FBI gets the ‘back doors’ it wants, Internet services would be required to create a massive online infrastructure for law enforcement to spy on members of the public.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.