“Habit with it’s iron sinews, clasps us and leads us day by day.”
- Brutality to an animal is cruelty to mankind – it is only the difference in the victim.
- Experience is the only prophecy of wise men.
- Grief knits two hearts in closer bonds than happiness ever can; and common sufferings are far stronger links than common joys.
- Habit with it’s iron sinews, clasps us and leads us day by day.
- If one had but a single glance to give the world, one should gaze on Istanbul.
- Limited in his nature, infinite in his desire, man is a fallen god who remembers heaven.
- Poets and heroes are of the same race, the latter do what the former conceive.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.