“Haiti should remind us all that there is an immediate need to invest in and promote long-term development projects that are sustainable, scalable, and proven to work.”
- Globalization has made copper and other minerals more valuable, and Ghana and Kenya have recently discovered mineral resources.
- Google’s done a super good job on search; Apple’s done a great job on the IPod.
- Governments will always play a huge part in solving big problems. They set public policy and are uniquely able to provide the resources to make sure solutions reach everyone who needs them. They also fund basic research, which is a crucial component of the innovation that improves life for everyone.
- Haiti should remind us all that there is an immediate need to invest in and promote long-term development projects that are sustainable, scalable, and proven to work.
- Harnessing steam power required many innovations, as William Rosen chronicles in the book ‘The Most Powerful Idea in the World.’
- Headlines, in a way, are what mislead you because bad news is a headline, and gradual improvement is not.
- Helping convene global stakeholders to establish a set of measurable, actionable and consensus-built goals focused on extreme poverty is invaluable.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment