“He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.
- Fathers should be neither seen nor heard. That is the only proper basis for family life.
- Hatred is blind, as well as love.
- He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.
- How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.
- How marriage ruins a man! It is as demoralizing as cigarettes, and far more expensive.
- I always pass on good advice. It is the only thing to do with it. It is never of any use to oneself.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- But Quotes (5299)
- By Quotes (2253)
- Disliked Quotes (2)
- Enemies Quotes (63)
- Friends Quotes (382)
- Has Quotes (2222)
- He has Quotes (6)
- He Quotes (1362)
- His Quotes (1018)
- Intensely Quotes (12)
- Is Quotes (12942)
- No Quotes (2162)
- Oscar Quotes (242)
- Oscar Wilde Quotations (232)
- Oscar Wilde Quotes (232)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Oscar Wilde (232)
- Quotes by Oscar Wilde (232)
- Wilde Quotes (233)
- He has no enemies but is intensely disliked by his Quotes
- He has no enemies but is intensely disliked by Quotes
- He has no enemies but is intensely disliked Quotes
- He has no enemies but is intensely Quotes
- He has no enemies but is Quotes
- He has no enemies but Quotes
- He has no enemies Quotes
- He has no Quotes