“He is now rising from affluence to poverty.”
- Good breeding consists in concealing how much we think of ourselves and how little we think of the other person.
- Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
- Grief can take care if itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with.
- He is now rising from affluence to poverty.
- Honesty is the best policy – when there is money in it.
- How lucky Adam was. He knew when he said a good thing, nobody had said it before.
- Humor is mankind’s greatest blessing.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.