“Her body calculated to a millimeter to suggest a bud yet guarantee a flower.”
- Genius goes around the world in its youth incessantly apologizing for having large feet. What wonder that later in life it should be inclined to raise those feet too swiftly to fools and bores.
- Genius is the ability to put into effect what is on your mind.
- Great art is the contempt of a great man for small art.
- Her body calculated to a millimeter to suggest a bud yet guarantee a flower.
- His was a great sin who first invented consciousness. Let us lose it for a few hours.
- I like people and I like them to like me, but I wear my heart where God put it, on the inside.
- I’m a romantic; a sentimental person thinks things will last, a romantic person hopes against hope that they won’t.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?