“Home is where you feel at home and are treated well.”
- Related Quotes
- Even when we have physical hardships, we can be very happy.
- Generally speaking, if a human being never shows anger, then I think something’s wrong. He’s not right in the brain.
- Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
- Home is where you feel at home and are treated well.
- I always believe the rule by king or official leader is outdated. Now we must catch up with the modern world.
- I always say that people should not rush to change religions. There is real value in finding the spiritual resources you need in your home religion.
- I always tell people that religious institutions and political institutions should be separate. So while I’m telling people this, I myself continue with them combined. Hypocrisy!
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- And Quotes (16114)
- Are Quotes (5203)
- At Quotes (2870)
- Dalai Lama Quotations (114)
- Dalai Lama Quotes (114)
- Dalai Quotes (115)
- Feel Quotes (1010)
- Home is Quotes (8)
- Home is where Quotes (7)
- Home is where you Quotes (2)
- Home Quotes (373)
- Is Quotes (12942)
- Lama Quotes (115)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Dalai Lama (114)
- Quotes by Dalai Lama (114)
- Treated Quotes (50)
- Well Quotes (792)
- Where Quotes (1017)
- You Quotes (6449)
- Home is where you feel at home and are Quotes
- Home is where you feel at home and are treated Quotes
- Home is where you feel at home and Quotes
- Home is where you feel at home Quotes
- Home is where you feel at Quotes
- Home is where you feel Quotes