“How lucky Adam was. He knew when he said a good thing, nobody had said it before.”
- Grief can take care if itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with.
- He is now rising from affluence to poverty.
- Honesty is the best policy – when there is money in it.
- How lucky Adam was. He knew when he said a good thing, nobody had said it before.
- Humor is mankind’s greatest blessing.
- Humor must not professedly teach and it must not professedly preach, but it must do both if it would live forever.
- I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.