- Click the Settings icon at the top right of your browser. Select “Settings”.
- Under “On startup”, select “Open a specific page or set of pages”. Click “Set pages”, enter in.yahoo.com, and click “OK”.
- Under “Appearance”, check “Show home button”. Click “Change”, enter yahoo.com and click “OK”.
How to make Yahoo your homepage in Chrome
Learn how to make Yahoo your homepage in Chrome
- Move YouTube channel subscribers to another channel
- Facebook and Twitter challenging Google plus via custom URL free to change
- How to fix Jio jio4gvoice app message (SMS) sending failed
- How to make Yahoo your homepage in Chrome
- Facebook meta tags
- How to trim title characters or words length of WordPress blog
- How to disable select text and copy text from web page with CSS code
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment