“Humor is mankind’s greatest blessing.”
- He is now rising from affluence to poverty.
- Honesty is the best policy – when there is money in it.
- How lucky Adam was. He knew when he said a good thing, nobody had said it before.
- Humor is mankind’s greatest blessing.
- Humor must not professedly teach and it must not professedly preach, but it must do both if it would live forever.
- I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened.
- I came in with Halley’s Comet in 1835. It is coming again next year, and I expect to go out with it. It will be the greatest disappointment of my life if I don’t go out with Halley’s Comet. The Almighty has said, no doubt: ‘Now here are these two unaccountable freaks; they came in together, they must go out together.’
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.