“I am results-oriented.”
- Historically, privacy was almost implicit, because it was hard to find and gather information. But in the digital world, whether it’s digital cameras or satellites or just what you click on, we need to have more explicit rules – not just for governments but for private companies.
- I actually thought that it would be a little confusing during the same period of your life to be in one meeting when you’re trying to make money, and then go to another meeting where you’re giving it away. I mean is it gonna erode your ability, you know, to make money? Are you gonna somehow get confused about what you’re trying to do?
- I agree with people like Richard Dawkins that mankind felt the need for creation myths. Before we really began to understand disease and the weather and things like that, we sought false explanations for them. Now science has filled in some of the realm – not all – that religion used to fill.
- I am results-oriented.
- I believe in innovation and that the way you get innovation is you fund research and you learn the basic facts.
- I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act.
- I believe the returns on investment in the poor are just as exciting as successes achieved in the business arena, and they are even more meaningful!
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?