“I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.”
- How marriage ruins a man! It is as demoralizing as cigarettes, and far more expensive.
- I always pass on good advice. It is the only thing to do with it. It is never of any use to oneself.
- I am not young enough to know everything.
- I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.
- I am the only person in the world I should like to know thoroughly.
- I can resist everything except temptation.
- I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.