“I am the astronaut of boxing. Joe Louis and Dempsey were just jet pilots. I’m in a world of my own.”
- He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
- I always bring out the best in men I fight, but Joe Frazier, I’ll tell the world right now, brings out the best in me. I’m gonna tell ya, that’s one helluva man, and God bless him.
- I am an ordinary man who worked hard to develop the talent I was given. I believed in myself, and I believe in the goodness of others.
- I am the astronaut of boxing. Joe Louis and Dempsey were just jet pilots. I’m in a world of my own.
- I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.
- I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace.
- I calculate that I took 20,000 punches, but I earned millions and kept a lot of it. I may talk slow, but my mind is OK.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.