“I am the mainstream.”
- Friendly governments do not act so as to undermine the national security of their friends, and do not presume to know better than their friends how they should contend with the many challenges they face. The Swedish government would do well to rethink its intention to act in this way towards its friend Israel.
- Hamas is really a problem for the Palestinians and for Egypt more than Israel.
- I am at peace with all my actions.
- I am the mainstream.
- I am waiting for the day when the German Bundestag debates the violation of human rights in Saudi Arabia.
- I don’t believe in the polls. I try to concentrate on the day of elections.
- I think I can hold every portfolio – defense, finance and Foreign Ministry. I think personally I’d like the foreign office.