“I became the kind of parent my mother was to me.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- I always knew from that moment, from the time I found myself at home in that little segregated library in the South, all the way up until I walked up the steps of the New York City library, I always felt, in any town, if I can get to a library, I’ll be OK. It really helped me as a child, and that never left me.
- I am grateful to be a woman. I must have done something great in another life.
- I am never proud to participate in violence, yet I know that each of us must care enough for ourselves that we can be ready and able to come to our own defence when and wherever needed.
- I became the kind of parent my mother was to me.
- I believe that each of us comes from the Creator trailing wisps of glory.
- I believe that every person is born with talent.
- I believe we are still so innocent. The species are still so innocent that a person who is apt to be murdered believes that the murderer, just before he puts the final wrench on his throat, will have enough compassion to give him one sweet cup of water.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- Angelou Quotes (259)
- Became Quotes (149)
- I became Quotes (15)
- I became the Quotes (2)
- I Quotes (14872)
- Kind Quotes (680)
- Maya Angelou Quotations (258)
- Maya Angelou Quotes (258)
- Maya Quotes (261)
- Me Quotes (3563)
- Mother Quotes (350)
- My Quotes (5831)
- Of Quotes (15086)
- Parent Quotes (47)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Maya Angelou (258)
- Quotes by Maya Angelou (258)
- The Quotes (20855)
- To Quotes (18171)
- Was Quotes (3719)
- I became the kind of parent my mother Quotes
- I became the kind of parent my mother was Quotes
- I became the kind of parent my mother was to Quotes
- I became the kind of parent my Quotes
- I became the kind of parent Quotes
- I became the kind of Quotes
- I became the kind Quotes