“I believe that democracy is the best guarantor for peace and cooperation among nations.”
- I am contesting elections since 1952, but never did I throw mud.
- I am often accused of colluding with the British during the freedom struggle. I want to ask, how?
- I believe India and Israel should focus on building bilateral relations on the basis of shared perspectives and commonalities between our two democracies. This has to be a forward-looking exercise rather than harking back to perceptions of the past.
- I believe that democracy is the best guarantor for peace and cooperation among nations.
- I believe the gun is no solution to problems.
- I dream of an India that is prosperous, strong and caring. An India, that regains a place of honour in the comity of great nations.
- I have a vision of India: an India free of hunger and fear, an India free of illiteracy and want.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.