“I believe that each of us comes from the Creator trailing wisps of glory.”
- I am grateful to be a woman. I must have done something great in another life.
- I am never proud to participate in violence, yet I know that each of us must care enough for ourselves that we can be ready and able to come to our own defence when and wherever needed.
- I became the kind of parent my mother was to me.
- I believe that each of us comes from the Creator trailing wisps of glory.
- I believe that every person is born with talent.
- I believe we are still so innocent. The species are still so innocent that a person who is apt to be murdered believes that the murderer, just before he puts the final wrench on his throat, will have enough compassion to give him one sweet cup of water.
- I could fall in love with a sumo wrestler if he told stories and made me laugh. Obviously, it would be easier if someone was African-American and lived next door and went to the same church. Because then I wouldn’t have to translate.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.