“I believe that God has planted in every heart the desire to live in freedom.”
- I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers for myself, but for predecessors as well.
- I believe a marriage is between a man and a woman.
- I believe in the transformational power of liberty. I believe that the free Iraq is in this nation’s interests. I believe a free Afghanistan is in this nation’s interest.
- I believe that God has planted in every heart the desire to live in freedom.
- I believe the most solemn duty of the American president is to protect the American people. If America shows uncertainty and weakness in this decade, the world will drift toward tragedy. This will not happen on my watch.
- I can hear you, the rest of the world can hear you and the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon.
- I had to abandon free market principles in order to save the free market system.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?