“I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act.”
- I agree with people like Richard Dawkins that mankind felt the need for creation myths. Before we really began to understand disease and the weather and things like that, we sought false explanations for them. Now science has filled in some of the realm – not all – that religion used to fill.
- I am results-oriented.
- I believe in innovation and that the way you get innovation is you fund research and you learn the basic facts.
- I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act.
- I believe the returns on investment in the poor are just as exciting as successes achieved in the business arena, and they are even more meaningful!
- I can understand wanting to have millions of dollars; there’s a certain freedom, meaningful freedom, that comes with that.
- I didn’t used to wear a watch. Now I have a SPOT watch, which I wear all the time.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment