“I can’t pretend that I’m brave and that I can beat the whole world.”
- Give a child love, laughter and peace, not AIDS.
- I am confident that nobody… will accuse me of selfishness if I ask to spend time, while I am still in good health, with my family, my friends and also with myself.
- I came across few whites as a boy at Qunu. The local magistrate, of course, was white, as was the nearest shopkeeper. Occasionally, white travelers or policemen passed through our area. These whites appeared as grand as gods to me, and I was aware that they were to be treated with a mixture of fear and respect.
- I can’t pretend that I’m brave and that I can beat the whole world.
- I cannot conceive of Israel withdrawing if Arab states do not recognize Israel, within secure borders.
- I cannot say for certain if there is such a thing as love at first sight, but I do know that the moment I first glimpsed Winnie Nomzamo, I knew that I wanted to have her as my wife.
- I detest racialism, because I regard it as a barbaric thing, whether it comes from a black man or a white man.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.