“I created Punk for this day and age. Do you see Britney walking around wearing ties and singing punk? Hell no. That’s what I do. I’m like a Sid Vicious for a new generation.”
- When I was 15, I talked to Liam Neeson because I was the only one of my friends ballsy enough to engage him.
- When I went to college, it became more of a hobby, and that’s when I think I got the realest music education. It wasn’t something that I had to do. It wasn’t an obligation.
- You can’t really label me as a musician, a comedian, or a rapper – you know, it’s different.
- I created Punk for this day and age. Do you see Britney walking around wearing ties and singing punk? Hell no. That’s what I do. I’m like a Sid Vicious for a new generation.
- I decorated my house like a medieval gothic castle, European-style. Chandeliers and red velvet curtains. My bedroom is pink and black, my bathroom is totally Hello Kitty, I have a massive pink couch and a big antique gold cross.
- I don’t believe war is a way to solve problems. I think it’s wrong. I don’t have respect for the people that made the decisions to go on with war. I don’t have that much respect for Bush. He’s about war, I’m not about war – a lot of people aren’t about war.
- I don’t fight. I don’t believe in it.