“I do the dishes every night – other people volunteer, but I like the way I do it.”
- I believe the returns on investment in the poor are just as exciting as successes achieved in the business arena, and they are even more meaningful!
- I can understand wanting to have millions of dollars; there’s a certain freedom, meaningful freedom, that comes with that.
- I didn’t used to wear a watch. Now I have a SPOT watch, which I wear all the time.
- I do the dishes every night – other people volunteer, but I like the way I do it.
- I don’t generally read a lot of fiction.
- I don’t have a magic formula for prioritizing the world’s problems.
- I don’t like typing messages on my phone. Some people get used to it.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?