“I don’t fight. I don’t believe in it.”
- I created Punk for this day and age. Do you see Britney walking around wearing ties and singing punk? Hell no. That’s what I do. I’m like a Sid Vicious for a new generation.
- I decorated my house like a medieval gothic castle, European-style. Chandeliers and red velvet curtains. My bedroom is pink and black, my bathroom is totally Hello Kitty, I have a massive pink couch and a big antique gold cross.
- I don’t believe war is a way to solve problems. I think it’s wrong. I don’t have respect for the people that made the decisions to go on with war. I don’t have that much respect for Bush. He’s about war, I’m not about war – a lot of people aren’t about war.
- I don’t fight. I don’t believe in it.
- I don’t want to have kids for like 10 years. I still have a lot to do. I don’t even know if I could handle a dog right now. I’m so not ready. Someday I’ll be a mom but not until I’m in my 30s.
- I have always looked for ways to give back because I think it’s a responsibility we all share.
- I have to fight to keep my image really me… I rejected some gorgeous publicity shots because they just didn’t look like me.