“I don’t have to be what you want me to be.”
- I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace.
- I calculate that I took 20,000 punches, but I earned millions and kept a lot of it. I may talk slow, but my mind is OK.
- I didn’t want to submit to the army and then, on the day of judgment, have God say to me, ‘Why did you do that?’ This life is a trial, and you realize that what you do is going to be written down for Judgment Day.
- I don’t have to be what you want me to be.
- I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale; handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail; only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick; I’m so mean I make medicine sick.
- I figure I’ll be champ for about ten years and then I’ll let my brother take over – like the Kennedys down in Washington.
- I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.