“I don’t have to be what you want me to be.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace.
- I calculate that I took 20,000 punches, but I earned millions and kept a lot of it. I may talk slow, but my mind is OK.
- I didn’t want to submit to the army and then, on the day of judgment, have God say to me, ‘Why did you do that?’ This life is a trial, and you realize that what you do is going to be written down for Judgment Day.
- I don’t have to be what you want me to be.
- I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale; handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail; only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick; I’m so mean I make medicine sick.
- I figure I’ll be champ for about ten years and then I’ll let my brother take over – like the Kennedys down in Washington.
- I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- Ali Quotes (201)
- Be Quotes (6311)
- Dont Quotes (3000)
- Have Quotes (6102)
- I dont have Quotes (71)
- I dont have to Quotes (6)
- I dont Quotes (733)
- I Quotes (14872)
- Me Quotes (3563)
- Muhammad Ali Quotations (115)
- Muhammad Ali Quotes (116)
- Muhammad Quotes (126)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Muhammad Ali (115)
- Quotes by Muhammad Ali (115)
- To Quotes (18171)
- Want Quotes (1700)
- What Quotes (3123)
- You Quotes (6449)
- I dont have to be Quotes
- I dont have to be what Quotes
- I dont have to be what you Quotes
- I dont have to be what you want me Quotes
- I dont have to be what you want me to Quotes
- I dont have to be what you want Quotes