“I don’t really have foresight as an actor as far as career trajectory – I just stick to no-brainer situations.”
- I don’t feel like I have to dress up to go to the deli.
- I don’t have cable. I just never watched a lot of TV.
- I don’t know what else you could do that is more vulnerable – maybe dancing – than singing.
- I don’t really have foresight as an actor as far as career trajectory – I just stick to no-brainer situations.
- I don’t understand technology, and I’m very scared of it.
- I feel like I have to move violently once a day, or I’ll lose my mind.
- I feel like I’ll never get over red carpets. They’re so bizarre and awkward.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.