“I figure I’ll be champ for about ten years and then I’ll let my brother take over – like the Kennedys down in Washington.”
- I didn’t want to submit to the army and then, on the day of judgment, have God say to me, ‘Why did you do that?’ This life is a trial, and you realize that what you do is going to be written down for Judgment Day.
- I don’t have to be what you want me to be.
- I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale; handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail; only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick; I’m so mean I make medicine sick.
- I figure I’ll be champ for about ten years and then I’ll let my brother take over – like the Kennedys down in Washington.
- I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest.
- I give thanks to God and to all the people in the U.K. who have supported me over the years.
- I got no quarrel with them Vietcong.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.