“I give thanks to God and to all the people in the U.K. who have supported me over the years.”
- I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale; handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail; only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick; I’m so mean I make medicine sick.
- I figure I’ll be champ for about ten years and then I’ll let my brother take over – like the Kennedys down in Washington.
- I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest.
- I give thanks to God and to all the people in the U.K. who have supported me over the years.
- I got no quarrel with them Vietcong.
- I had a good time boxing. I enjoyed it – and I may come back.
- I had to prove you could be a new kind of black man. I had to show the world.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.