“I go to movies, go out with friends, go to car shows. I have a zoo.”
- You know, I feel like my job is to write a book. Then filmmakers come and they make a movie. And they’re two really different art forms.
- ‘Appetite for Destruction’ was the only thing written with lyrics and melody fitting the guitar parts at the same time. After that, I got a barrage of guitar songs that I was supposed to put words to, and I don’t know if that was the best thing for Guns.
- I could beat my mike stand into the stage, but I was still in pain. Maybe fans liked it, but sometimes people forget you’re a person and they’re more into the entertainment value. It’s taken a long time to turn that around and give a strong show without it being a kamikaze show.
- I go to movies, go out with friends, go to car shows. I have a zoo.
- I like Nine Inch Nails, and I like hip-hop.
- I like to be real private; you don’t always want everyone around you – even when they like you.
- I really liked the Seattle movement.