“I got no quarrel with them Vietcong.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- I figure I’ll be champ for about ten years and then I’ll let my brother take over – like the Kennedys down in Washington.
- I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest.
- I give thanks to God and to all the people in the U.K. who have supported me over the years.
- I got no quarrel with them Vietcong.
- I had a good time boxing. I enjoyed it – and I may come back.
- I had to prove you could be a new kind of black man. I had to show the world.
- I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- Ali Quotes (201)
- Got Quotes (776)
- I got Quotes (29)
- I Quotes (14872)
- Muhammad Ali Quotations (115)
- Muhammad Ali Quotes (116)
- Muhammad Quotes (126)
- No Quotes (2162)
- Quarrel Quotes (10)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Muhammad Ali (115)
- Quotes by Muhammad Ali (115)
- Them Quotes (1743)
- With Quotes (4755)
- I got no quarrel Quotes
- I got no quarrel with Quotes
- I got no quarrel with them Quotes
- I got no quarrel with them Vietcong Quotes
- I got no Quotes
- Vietcong Quotes