“I had to abandon free market principles in order to save the free market system.”
- I believe that God has planted in every heart the desire to live in freedom.
- I believe the most solemn duty of the American president is to protect the American people. If America shows uncertainty and weakness in this decade, the world will drift toward tragedy. This will not happen on my watch.
- I can hear you, the rest of the world can hear you and the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon.
- I had to abandon free market principles in order to save the free market system.
- I have a different vision of leadership. A leadership is someone who brings people together.
- I have written a book. This will come as quite a shock to some. They didn’t think I could read, much less write.
- I have zero desire, just so you know, to be in the limelight. I don’t think it’s good for the country to have a former president criticize his successor. You’re not going to see me giving my opinions in the public arena, until I start selling my book. I’m going to emerge then submerge.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?