“I have always looked for ways to give back because I think it’s a responsibility we all share.”
- I don’t believe war is a way to solve problems. I think it’s wrong. I don’t have respect for the people that made the decisions to go on with war. I don’t have that much respect for Bush. He’s about war, I’m not about war – a lot of people aren’t about war.
- I don’t fight. I don’t believe in it.
- I don’t want to have kids for like 10 years. I still have a lot to do. I don’t even know if I could handle a dog right now. I’m so not ready. Someday I’ll be a mom but not until I’m in my 30s.
- I have always looked for ways to give back because I think it’s a responsibility we all share.
- I have to fight to keep my image really me… I rejected some gorgeous publicity shots because they just didn’t look like me.
- I liked being a minor because you can’t get into trouble. Now I just have to try and behave myself.
- I lost my voice for the first time. I was so bummed out, but it happens to every singer at some point in their career. I don’t think most people understand, but I sing every night and sometimes we do five shows in a row, which is really bad for your voice.