“I have been complimented many times and they always embarrass me; I always feel that they have not said enough.”
- I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
- I don’t give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
- I don’t like to commit myself about heaven and hell – you see, I have friends in both places.
- I have been complimented many times and they always embarrass me; I always feel that they have not said enough.
- I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
- I have never taken any exercise, except sleeping and resting, and I never intend to take any.
- I make it a rule never to smoke while I’m sleeping.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.