“I have been influenced in my thinking by both west and east.”
- I dream of an Africa which is in peace with itself.
- I dream of the realization of the unity of Africa, whereby its leaders combine in their efforts to solve the problems of this continent. I dream of our vast deserts, of our forests, of all our great wildernesses.
- I have always regarded myself, in the first place, as an African patriot.
- I have been influenced in my thinking by both west and east.
- I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for and to achieve. But if needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die.
- I have retired, but if there’s anything that would kill me it is to wake up in the morning not knowing what to do.
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.